We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. To ensure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise that you visit the Website frequently. If at any point in time we decide to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when such information was initially collected, the user or users to which the information relates shall be promptly notified by email. Notified users shall, at that time, have the option to permit the use of their information in such a manner.
This Policy applies to the Company, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through your use of the Website, you hereby consent to the data collection procedures expressed herein.
Please note that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that we do not control, nor by individuals not employed or managed by us. If you visit a different website that we mention or link to, or any other website that you choose to frequent or use, it is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of that website to better understand the way in which that website garners, makes use of and shares the information collected.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
It is your decision as to whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. If you elect not to disclose such information, we reserve the right to not register you as a user and/or refuse to provide you with any products and/or services. Through this Website, we collect various types of information, including but not limited to:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, and billing and/or credit card information, which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and for the delivery of the services that you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, including, but not limited to, cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, we may collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser being used to access the Website,, IP address(es), and the type of operating system you are using, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior, quality service.
The Company may also deem it necessary to follow different websites that our users may frequent to better understand what types of services and products may be the most popular to our customers and the general public.
Please be aware that this Website will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms and emails. It is the intent of this Website to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services that you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interests in improving our services and products;
- To send promotional emails containing information that may be relevant or enjoyable to you when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you for the purposes of filling out surveys or requesting your participation in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize the Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for a period that is not longer than we determine to be necessary. This determination will be made based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records demonstrating fulfillment of our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interests in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Company does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists or names to any third parties.
The Company may collect make use of personal information to assist in the operation of the Website and in order to ensure delivery of the services that you may need and/or request. We may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from the Website.
The Company may also contact you for the purpose of requesting you to complete surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current and/or future services that may be offered.
The Company uses various third-party social media features including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of their respective providers and are not within our control.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Company may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services and/or products that you have ordered;
- in ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of the Company.
We greatly respect your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you, if necessary, for non-marketing purposes including, but not limited to, bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in our products and/or services. We further maintain and reserve the right to use the Website, newspapers, or other public means to post notices.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect, personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use the Website.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and visitors to the Website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from the Website, you may send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. The Company will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Website, you hereby accept the terms and conditions stipulated within this Policy. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and accept such changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or related to the Website,, you may contact us at the following email or telephone number.